Employment Services is flexible support which help an individual to identify career and employment interest, and find and keep a job. Employment Services include multiple focus areas.
- Discovery, a process which assists the participant in finding out who they are and what they want to do and what they have to offer
- Job Development is support for a participant to obtain an individual job in a competitive integrated employment setting in the general workforce Ongoing Job Supports are supports in learning and completing job tasks either when beginning a new job, after a promotion, etc.
- Ongoing Job Supports include: Job coaching (e.g. job tasks analysis and adaptations, self-management strategies,
- Self-Employment Development Supports include assistance in the development of a business and marketing plan,
- Co-Worker Employment Supports are time-limited supports provided by the Global Hands Inc to assist the participant, upon employment, with extended orientation and training beyond what is typically provided for an employee
- Follow Along Supports: Occurs after the participant has transitioned into their job. Ensure the participant has the assistance necessary to maintain their jobs