A compassionate home care companion is an additional service we provide beyond personal care. We can offer your elderly parent friendly support and assistance. This allows your aging parent the ability to maintain a high level of independence at home and continue their regular activities.
- Friendly and Supportive Conversation
- Medication Reminders and Safety
- Assistance With Daily Routines
- Plan and Encourage Social Activities
- Incidental Transportation (not provided for all Home Care Clients. We can provide local transportation assistance information)
- Schedule Planning and Assistance
- Encourage Light Exercise
- Encourage Active Thinking
- Assist With Meal Planning & Preparation
Medicaid Waiver Program
Also known as The Maryland Medical Assistance Home and Community Based Waiver for Older Adults, this program provides services in the Maryland communities to low-income adults who would otherwise require nursing home placement.
In-home services that we provide for this program:
- Personal Care
- Social Engagement
For more questions about our program, you may contact us anytime during office hours and we will be very glad to attend to your needs.